ENGLISH | JAPANESE
Online Management Courses
An Excellent Course
Enabling you to work
Within in your personal time schedules
Spa Manager's and Director's are in huge demand due to this fast growing industry. Many skills are required to operate a Spa as a Professional. Many highly qualified Spa Therapists take up these positions without the skills and knowledge.
Our Management Courses will help to give you the skills required to make the transition.
Bali BISA helps you to make this jump to the next level of your career.
The Benefits of Studying Online
- Clear Instruction through our course work materials and online assistance.
- Assignments and Research which add to your Certification requirements.
- Certification through Bali BISA
- Availability to study when it suits your own time and schedules.
||MT126 Level 1 Spa Management Distance Learning Program
|Welcome to the program
The growth of the Spa Industry over the past few years has highlighted the need for strong and effective leadership. Many spa professionals and owners don’t possess a business management background and many new spa developers don’t have the benefit of years of operations experience.
The Spa Manager/Director is an empowering challenging “Core Course”
The fundamental principles of successful spa operation and management are covered in this course.
This course is a bridge between the “right brain” THE SPA WORLD and the “left brain” THE BUSINESS WORLD.
The Spa industry attracts idealists, artists and healers. This program will help you understand how to manage these different personalities that brings you the best results for you, for them and for the business. If you are a therapist/technician moving into management or spa ownership.
You will learn how to develop your ‘business head’ and take control of your company.
The Spa Industry works on thin margins. This program will show you how to make the financial well being of the business not just your responsibility but the responsibility of the entire team.
The Spa Management Course consists of 5 separate units.
Fee Per 1 Unit : US 300.00 - Euros 240.00
Recommended study 80 hours
- Unit 1 - Guest Service Philosophy
- Unit 2 - Training - Effective communication
- Unit 3 - Human Resources - Recruiting staff, Employee relations
- Unit 4 - The Spa Program
- Unit 5 - Managing for profitability
||MT127 Level 2 Spa Director Distance Learning Program
The Spa Director must have all the skills acquired in Level 1 Spa Management to be able to move to Level 2 Spa Director.
This course includes:
- Planning and Development for the Future
- Financial Reports and Pricing
- Marketing your Spa and Services
- HR Staffing and Management
- Customer Service
- Daily Operations
- Equipment and Product Selections
- Structural Design and layout for Effective Operations
||MT128 Spa Owner Distance Learning Program
This course is an interactive customized approach to addressing the Spa owner's individual needs. A practical insight from the initial build to completion.
This 5 Days intensive course covers the following topics:
2. Spa Design & Concepts
3. Interior Design
4. Getting Expert Assistance
5. Guest Service Philosophy
6. Human Resource
||TT126 Anatomy & Physiology Distance Learning Program
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
Cell and Tissue
||MT129 Spa Consultant Distance Learning Program
|Starting any New Business comes with a daunting list of responsibilities and unknowns.
A Spa Consultant’s job is to assist the client to, ensure wise decision making and a positive outcome, ensure the process will move smoothly, help the client bring their business plan to reality and realize their:
Mission Concept, Vision and Dreams
This course is designed to give you the skills to help your clients, whether it be a new Spa opening or a Company that needs your expert advice.
This Course Includes:
- Image Branding
- Creation, Concept Culture of the Spa
- Design & Concept: Facility Design and Décor
- Retail Products Selection
- Private Label Products
- Equipment Sourcing
- Human Resources
- Organizational Structural, Staff Recruitment, Staff Manning Guide
- Public Relations
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Service Menus & Treatments
- Spa Recruitment
- Spa Training: Spa Manager/Director, Therapist HR, Reception, HK, Product Training
Angela Aarons - Australia
BC102 2 day Balinese Traditional Treatments
May 21 - 22, 2014
Emiko Kosugi - Japan
BC 101 - Balinese Traditional Treatments
May 20, 2014
Brigette Allett - Coche
BT104 5 Day Balinese Massage
19 - 23 May, 2014